From: Karsten Schulz <kaschu@×××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] A (lowercAse) disApeArs ...
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2002 07:00:15
1 Henti Smith:
2 > WM = window Maker --> Works fine in the dialogs ...
3 > Sylpheed --> Not Working
4 > Galeon --> Not Working
5 > xterm --> Not working
6
7 weird. It seems to work this time (see your text). There is a program called
8 "xev". When called from a terminal window one can see, which events are
9 generated by a keypress. I would examine the event codes and look, if they
10 change after those 10 minutes, when the 'a's become 'A's.
11
12 sorry, I am afraid, I not a great help!
13
14 Karsten
18 1199.31 BogoMips and 1 BogoBrain at work!
19 Home: kaschu@×××××××××.de http://www.ping.de/sites/t800/
20 Work: schulz@××××××××××××××××.de http://www.Linux-Systemhaus.de/