From: "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] imlate x86 Editon and more x86 fun
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 05:41:57
1 On Thu, Aug 11, 2005 at 11:15:17PM -0400, Olivier Cr?te wrote:
2 > After Ciaran's comment on -core, I wondered how imlate would fare on
3 > x86. For those who are not familiar with it, imlate list all packages on
4 > one architecture that are outdated compared to another architecture. All
5 > other architectures use x86 as a reference.. That clearly didn't work
6 > for us. So I hacked it to compare x86 to all other Linux keywords.
7 [snip]
8
9 Ok, I admit, a fair number of the ebuilds on your list I am responsible
10 for. I used to keep track of them via aliz's 30-day in ~arch webpage,
11 so if somebody could rig something like that up again, I'd love it to
12 allow me to easily track my packages.
15 Robin Hugh Johnson
16 E-Mail : robbat2@××××××××××××××.net
17 Home Page : http://www.orbis-terrarum.net/?l=people.robbat2
18 ICQ# : 30269588 or 41961639
19 GnuPG FP : 11AC BA4F 4778 E3F6 E4ED F38E B27B 944E 3488 4E85