From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] portage-2.0.51_pre10: QA Notice Messages
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 17:15:56
1 On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 11:59:59 -0500 Paul Varner
2 <gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org> wrote:
3 | For example, I don't see a bug filed for the message about
4 | app-accessibility/at-poke listed above, and I'm not sure if I should
5 | open a bug, or not.
6
7 Yeah, it's a bug in the gnome2 eclass, not the package. There's a
8 similar issue with flag-o-matic. Unfortunately, portage currently
9 doesn't like eclasses tinkering with IUSE, so these can't really be
10 fixed.
13 Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Sparc, MIPS, Vim, Fluxbox)
14 Mail : ciaranm at gentoo.org
15 Web : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm