From: Svyatogor <svyatogor@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] better handling of multibyte characters (nls/cjk/unicode)
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 13:45:02
1 On Thu, 30 Oct 2003 14:43:59 +0100
2 Spider <spider@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > begin quote
5 > On Thu, 30 Oct 2003 14:26:42 +0100
6 > Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o> wrote:
7 >
8 > > > http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/guide-localization.xml
9 > >
10 > > Yes, (it looked to me like a document on translating the guides). I
11 > > would also like sections on things like input methods etc.
14 > True, that would be nice addition to it.
15 >
16 > Anyone here who has experience with that sort of thing?
17
18 I am currently working on a document explaning how to set up Unicode locale
19 convert whatever you need to UTF-8 and configure various apps. I anyone could
20 write a section on input methods, (got no idea about how this stuff works) I'll be
21 happy to include it.
24 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list