From: "K.L. Davis" <kdavis@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Kernel 2.4.18 patches
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 06:14:21
1 I can not speak for the gentoo project, but it would be silly to not include the rml patches (although I don't think of them as "fancy pants")... The rml preempt patch has been merged into the official Linux kernel anyway and thus will be part of *all* Linux distros in the not too distant future...
2
3 Till then, you can always dl and apply the current patch yourself?
4
5 On Wed, 13 Mar 2002 11:29:26 +0100