From: heroxbd@g.o
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] RFC: Project Android
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2014 13:58:28
1 Dear fellows,
2
3 I have updated the project page of Android at:
4
5 https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:Android
6
7 to convey the purpose and methodology of the project to the public. To
8 quote:
9
10 This project is about bringing Gentoo users and develops home to their
11 mobile devices. It aims to produce an environment that is indifferent
12 to that of desktop computers. It strives to liberate the computers in
13 our pockets with Gentoo philosophy and style, as an ultimate response
14 to Free Software Foundation(FSF)'s concerns on the freedom for mobile
15 computing.
18 If you are interested, please share your ideas and consider to join in
19 the effort. I would also like to have some help to polish the text to
20 make it more objective, neutral and Gentoo-centric.
21
22 Thank you very much.
23
24 Cheers,