From: Harsh Bhatt <creative2innovative@×××××.in>
To: "gentoo-dev@l.g.o" <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Regarding my final year thesis
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2014 05:08:50
1 Thank you Jauhien Piatlicki, Ciaran McCreesh, Ian Stakenvicius, Jeroen Roovers for your detailed replies.
2 After reading all the proivded information, I got confused about doing SAT or CP model. Currently i am in 5 th year of Applied Mathematics and i have 6 months of time to complete my work.
3 > "The other huge multidimensional tree we have is the bug tracker
4 > database. Several social science majors have already tried to do
5 > something intelligible with the bug tracker data (and failed in my
6 > opinion) so I am confident that someone who doesn't have that socially
7 > oriented view of networks might be able to come up with more outrageous
8 > and interesting viewpoints on how the bug tracker actually works and how
9 > various bits of it interconnect, or doesn't work and don't connect,
10 > respectively."  -- Jeroen Roovers
11
12 This idea seems bit interesting, about how the bug tracker works. In this i just need to confirm that how much mathematical aspect can be included. It's a good idea to work on.
13 Harsh Bhatt