From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] glibc-2.2.4-r6 should be fixed
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 11:35:18
1 On Fri, Dec 21, 2001 at 07:47:24PM +0200, Aycan Irican wrote:
3 > Hash: SHA1
4 >
5 > Sorry but,
6 > Applying it, I got no change. Same results.
7 >
8 > When it makes "make install", I got errors like...
9
10 I should also say that if for some reason, you are stuck and can't
11 get your system back into working shape, let us know an we will help
12 you fix you Gentoo Linux system. And I sincerely apologize for this
13 problem. We will help you if needed to get your system back up and
14 running. Just let us know.
15
16 Best Regards,
19 Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>