From: R0b0t1 <r030t1@×××××.com>
To: Jonas Stein <jstein@g.o>
Cc: "gentoo-dev@l.g.o" <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Manifest2 hashes, take n+1-th
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2017 23:45:32
1 Hello,
2
3 On Wednesday, November 8, 2017, Jonas Stein <jstein@g.o> wrote:
4 > Hi "R0b0t1",
5 >
6 >>>> For the record, I'd claim I am.
7 >
8 > The question
9 >> On what basis?
10 > is ok, but
11 >
12 >> I performed a search on your name, and found at least
13 >> one person who was belligerently calling you a liar [..]
14 >
15 > does not fit here. Please keep this dirt away from our mailinglist and
16 > stay professional.
19 Actions have consequences. I may not have found the same Mr. Bock, in which
20 case he can certainly say something to that effect. Otherwise I see no
21 reason why his actions off-list related to security are not precisely what
22 should be discussed.
23
24 He is the one who failed to provide any support for his statement. I
25 researched him myself and that is the first thing I found. I did not
26 immediately link it as I felt it may be unsuitable for the list.
27
28 Respectfully,
29 R0b0t1