From: "Damon M. Conway" <damon@×××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] drobbins puts the kibosh on bugtracker talk
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 14:20:30
1 Daniel Robbins wrote:
2 >Hi,
3 >
4 >Everyone, let's please make an effort to not discuss the bugtracker topic into
5 >the ground. I would particularly like to ask that this issue *be avoided by
6 >non-developers*. If you don't have a CVS account and are not making mean
7 >ingful
8 >contributions to Gentoo Linux, start doing that first. Then you'll be ab
9 >le to
10 >contribute to the bug tracker discussion in a meaningful way.
11
12 Just so noone thinks this project is dying, I am going to be setting up
13 some test bug tracking sites in the next couple of days for developers to
14 poke at.
15
16 kabau
19 "UNIX was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things, because that
20 would also stop you from doing clever things." --Doug Gwyn