From: Patrick Lauer <patrick@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] chriswhite herd(?) status update
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 18:42:17
1 On Tue, 2005-06-14 at 20:24 +0200, Andrej Kacian wrote:
2 > On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 11:49:28 +0900
3 > Chris White <chriswhite@g.o> wrote:
4 >
5 > > on a minor note, I was thinking of maybe a somewhat small comprehensive list
6 > > of major problems and ways to solve them. I know we do have bugzilla, but
7 > > bugzilla is kind of full of noise (look at all them bugs!). Therefore, I
8 > > think a small page with major stuff like "Oh my god, my stuff doesn't
9 > > compile" or "It can't find my library!" would help. Ways of solving it
10 > > would also be nice. I was thinking of having the page archive things that
11 > > are 1 month old and everything else is front page. Let me know what the
12 > > thoughts are on that. Ok, that's it...
13 >
14 > That's a good idea, something like topic on #gentoo, but in form of a website
15 > (and perhaps a RSS feed?)
16 I like the idea.
17 Questions:
18 - do "we" want that?
19 - who will take care of it?
20
21 wkr,
22 Patrick
23 --
24 Stand still, and let the rest of the universe move