From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Slapd calls nss_ldap before opening its ports
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 16:45:24
1 On Monday 29 October 2007, Bertram Scharpf wrote:
2 > Am Montag, 29. Okt 2007, 08:47:28 -0400 schrieb Mike Frysinger:
3 > > while that sucks, it still does not make it appropriate for this list
4 >
5 > As I wrote in the first post the problem appeared when I
6 > upgraded from glibc-2.5-r4 to glibc-2.6.1. At this point of
7 > time I was not able to decide whether the problem was
8 > Gentoo-specific or not.
9
10 the context of "not appropriate" is not "this list" as in "Gentoo specific",
11 but as in "this list is for development, not support"
12 -mike