From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: guru@g.o, guru-devs@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Continuous integration on GURU
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2021 10:25:59
1 On Thu, 2021-04-22 at 11:59 +0200, Agostino Sarubbo wrote:
2 > Hello,
3 >
4 > I would like to let you know that the CI is now able to work with overlays.
5 >
6 > Since Guru is pretty active I took advantage of this situation to implement
7 > and test the CI
8 >
9 > Atm it has been configured to work with master branch.
10 > I don't know how much is useful scan the dev branch since a first revision has
11 > not yet been done. If you have opinions about, please let me know.
12 >
13 > More info at:
14 > https://blogs.gentoo.org/ago/2020/07/04/gentoo-tinderbox/
15 >
16 > The bugs will have an internal_ref as guru_ci.
19 One more thing: might be a good idea to consider splitting some
20 of the 'big' trackers (like CFLAGS) between Gentoo and GURU. I think
21 solving these bugs in GURU has lower priority than in Gentoo.
24 Best regards,
25 Michał Górny