From: Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] amd64 systemd stage3
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2016 16:38:02
1 El vie, 04-03-2016 a las 07:39 -0500, Anthony G. Basile escribió:
2 > Hi everyone,
3 >
4 > I've been working the last few days on building amd64 systemd
5 > stage3's.
6 >  After solving some dependency problems, a stage3 tarball is ready
7 > for
8 > testing.  Take a look on the mirrors under
9 > experimental/amd64/systemd.
10 > I just added it so it will take a while to propagate out to the
11 > mirrors.
12 >  Let me know if you find anything wrong, and I see about getting
13 > these
14 > moved from experimental to releases.
15 >
16 > Also, do we want this for other arches?  If so, I need to do some
17 > profile work first.
20 It would be nice to get a x86 stage3 if possible :)
21
22 Thanks a lot!