From: Matthew Thode <prometheanfire@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New package neomutt
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2017 09:56:10
1 On 17-07-31 09:11:19, Nicolas Bock wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I would like to add neomutt to the tree. This new package is meant
5 > as an alternative and not a replacement of the existing mutt
6 > package.
7 >
8 > Thanks,
9 >
10 > Nick
11 >
12 > --
13 > Nicolas Bock <nicolasbock@g.o>
14
15 It was my understanding that neomutt was mainly mutt with a bunch of
16 patches added on, from what I can see, those patches are already handled
17 by use flags in the mutt package itself.
18
19 https://www.neomutt.org/about.html describes itself as a large set of
20 feature patches and not a fork as well. Are there missing patches that
21 need to be added to the mutt package?
24 Matthew Thode (prometheanfire)