From: Thomas Sachau <tommy@g.o>
To: Denis Dupeyron <calchan@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-council <gentoo-council@l.g.o>, gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] January 2010 meeting date
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 14:28:54
1 On 12/15/2009 05:54 PM, Denis Dupeyron wrote:
2 > The next meeting will be on 18 January 2010 at 1900UTC. The date was
3 > pushed back 2 weeks for various reasons but the main one is to let our
4 > livers recover. Which prompts me to make the following public
5 > announcement: Happy holidays! :o)
6 >
7 > I will be following up discussions on various mailing lists to prepare
8 > the agenda. If you already want to suggest topics feel free to reply
9 > to this thread. You'll get a second chance with the meeting reminder
10 > approximately two weeks before the meeting. I will be sending a
11 > message about the two topics which did not make it last time and
12 > explain why. I should have sent that much earlier but well... you
13 > know...
14 >
15 > Denis.
19 I will make it short, since i already requested it 3 times, did create a thread at gentoo-dev ML:
20
21 agenda topic: Discussion and approval for following item:
22
23 Adding real multilib features from current multilib-portage to currently hardmasked and testing
24 portage-2.2* for wider testing, more eyes looking at it and hopefully more people helping improving
25 it, so we can get a version, which most can accept for PMS and maybe next EAPI.
28 Thomas Sachau
29
30 Gentoo Linux Developer