From: Georgy Yakovlev <gyakovlev@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Last rites: app-misc/rq, net-news/newsboat
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2019 20:01:55
1 On Monday, December 2, 2019 11:53:58 AM PST Zoltan Puskas wrote:
2 > On Mon, Dec 02, 2019 at 11:10:52AM -0800, Georgy Yakovlev wrote:
3 ...
4 >
5 > Let me know if you need some help maintaining newsboat, I'm willing to proxy
6 > maintain it, with you being the primary owner of the ebuild.
7 >
8 Feel free to submit a PR on github next time there's a version bump, with a
9 version bump and metadata.xml update, I appreciate the help.
10
11 > > also I use rq from time to time, I'll see if I can take it over and remove
12 > > mask if I decide to take it.
13 >
14 > Zoltan