From: Paul Varner <gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Cc: billk@×××××××××.au
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] kernelmod-rebuild-0.1
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 07:53:14
1 On Wed, 2003-12-03 at 01:29, William Kenworthy wrote:
2 > Something I couldnt see from from your explanation: does it leave existing
3 > modules in place if you change your kernel? If it does it will be the
4 > answer to my prayers as I am currently building kernels ...
7 Based upon bug #1477, if you are using portage 2.0.49-r18 your current
8 modules will stay in place. However, I did notice that version is not
9 marked stable yet, so you might not be using it.
10
11 Regards,
12 Paul
15 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list