From: Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: games@g.o, qa <qa@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: qa last rites -- long list
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 13:06:16
1 El dom, 11-01-2015 a las 08:11 -0500, Rich Freeman escribió:
2 [...]
3 The main issue I see is that the main objective of using games.eclass is
4 to keep games being used by people in "games" group... but this point if
5 broken as soon as we allow packages to not use that eclass and, then, I
6 see no advantage at all on not deprecating games.eclass (even not
7 killing it immediatly... but at least to let people know that it's
8 deprecated finally) (I am thinking in repoman warning about that eclass
9 usage as it does for old python eclasses and many more)
10
11 But I guess this should be moved back to current games team and maybe QA
12 as I agree escalating it to the Council directly looks "excessive"