From: Alex Xu <alex_y_xu@×××××.ca>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [1/3] Automatic *XML->Wiki wiki.gentoo.org
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 00:46:35
1 On 09/07/13 08:29 PM, Alex Legler wrote:
2 > On 10.07.2013 01:53, Alex Xu wrote:
3 >>>
4 >>> I don't really like the default MW table style here; it doesn't really
5 >>> look... Gentoo, if you will. I hacked around the CSS a bit and I'd say
6 >>> the new look works better. http://i.imgur.com/5eD7FGy.png
7 >>>
8 >
9 > Oh god no. The days of these tables are numbered.
10
11 Okay, maybe they're a little excessive, but I still think the color
12 scheme is a little inconsistent. (too much purple at the top of the
13 page, not enough in the actual content.)
16 > Which brings me to...
17 >
18 > - Developer list: Moves to the sidebar. Not sure how to render that.
19 > Maybe in a comment and people remove that once they have added all the
20 > members?
21 >
22 > - Subproject list: Moves to the sidebar as well. Same treatment as for
23 > the developer list.
24
25 I'm not quite sure what you mean here.
28 >>>
29 >>> Another styling-related concern, the post-<dev> text is:
30 >>>
31 >>> All developers can be reached by e-mail using '''nickname@g.o''' .
32 >>>
33 >>> It should be:
34 >>>
35 >>> All developers can be reached by e-mail using
36 >>> <code>nickname@g.o</code>.
37 >>>
38 >
39 > The line should just be removed altogether.
42 On second thought, I agree. Maybe <dev> can be changed to show an Email
43 column with mailto: links?