From: "M. Edward (Ed) Borasky" <znmeb@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] 2005.0 release date?
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 03:46:18
1 Nick Rout wrote:
2
3 >Sorry about this request, I am not meaning to sound impatient. However
4 >our local LUG is wanting to hold a gentoo installfest in the next few
5 >weeks, and the thought of starting with fresh 2005.0 CD's (and GRP for
6 >those who want a system going quickly) is rather appealing.
7 >
8 >So can anyone tell me when we are likely to see a release to the
9 >mirrors/bittorrent?
10 >
11 >If the answer is "Wait and see" then please don't flame me, its just
12 >that we have other stuff to organise as well.
13 >
14 >Cheers.
17 store.gentoo.com is shipping backorders of x86 currently. I'm not sure
18 how deep the backlog is or what the status of other architectures is.
19 Mine is in the mail <weg>.
20 --
21 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list