From: Christel Dahlskjaer <christel@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] July Council Meeting: Requested Agenda Item
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 23:32:54
1 On Sat, 2006-06-10 at 11:40 +0100, Daniel Drake wrote:
2 > Christel Dahlskjaer wrote:
3 > > I would like to ask that the Council discuss the current state and
4 > > future of the GWN at their next meeting.
5 >
6 > This is an open project. The solution to the problems you raise is
7 > incredibly simple: Contribute on a regular basis, or find other people
8 > who will do so.
9 >
10 > Writing hugely demotivating emails, scaring away existing contributors,
11 > and wasting the council's time will not help at all.
12
13 Wow, thats not quite the response I had expected from you. Rather
14 surprising based on your comments elsewhere.