From: "Vadim A. Misbakh-Soloviov" <mva@×××.name>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] games.eclass policy
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 16:42:19
1 17.02.2016 21:32, Denis Dupeyron пишет:
2 > On Wed, Feb 17, 2016 at 12:39 AM, Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> wrote:
3 >
4 >> developers who did what they cared about and ignored everything and
5 >> everyone else.
6 >>
7 > I don't know if I'm an exception to the rule, but I've always had fruitful
8 > interactions with the games team. I never felt they ignored me.
9 And I do (both on bz and IRC).
10
11 >> games team sole claim to games in gentoo.
12 >>
13 > Not true. I've been maintaining games for a decade and have never been on
14 > the team.
15 And so I. In gamerlay. And then hasufell comes and said something like
16 that: gamerlay is unneded and just stealing users from games team. And
17 people should contribute to sunrise=>gentoo, and not in the "3party
18 overlays with bad review quality".
19
20 ;)
21
22 And, as for me personally, I'm pretty fine with contributing ebuilds,
23 that I maintain, in overlays, and do not see the point for finishing
24 quizzes and joining dev teams (anyway, time to time, some developers
25 taking my ebuilds, editing them to gentoo-tree-quality state and
26 commiting it to the tree, lol ;) ).