From: Simon Stelling <blubb@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] making the firefox USE flag a global one
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 12:09:24
1 Hi all,
2
3 I just noticed that the USE flag 'firefox' is a local one. I think it should be
4 global, though:
5
6 $ grep :firefox use.local.desc
7 app-office/openoffice:firefox - Add Firefox support
8 dev-haskell/gtk2hs:firefox - Build the Mozilla Embeded Component against firefox
9 rather than mozilla
10 dev-java/swt:firefox - Build the Mozilla Embeded Component against firefox
11 rather than mozilla
12 dev-python/gnome-python-extras:firefox - allow building against firefox libs
13 dev-ruby/ruby-gtkmozembed:firefox - compile against Firefox instead of Mozilla
14 dev-util/devhelp:firefox - Build against firefox rather than mozilla
15 dev-util/eclipse-sdk:firefox - Build against firefox rather than mozilla
16 gnome-extra/evolution-data-server:firefox - Use Firefox's NSS/NSPR libraries if
17 SSL is enabled
18 gnome-extra/yelp:firefox - Build against firefox instead of mozilla
19 mail-client/evolution:firefox - Use Firefox's NSS/NSPR libraries if SSL is enabled
20 media-video/totem:firefox - Build against Firefox instead of Seamonkey
21 net-news/liferea:firefox - Build against Firefox instead of Mozilla
22 net-www/mozplugger:firefox - Depend on firefox rather than seamonkey
23 www-client/epiphany-extensions:firefox - build against firefox instead of mozilla
24 www-client/epiphany:firefox - build against firefox instead of mozilla
25 www-client/galeon:firefox - build against firefox instead of mozilla
26 www-client/kazehakase-cvs:firefox - Use firefox's Gecko engine.
27 www-client/kazehakase:firefox - Use firefox's Gecko engine.
28
29 If nobody objects, I'd like to push that change through in two weeks.
32 Kind Regards,
33
34 Simon Stelling
35 Gentoo/AMD64 Developer