From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: 2007.0 release
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 21:24:33
1 On Fri, 2007-04-13 at 21:16 +0200, Jakub Moc wrote:
2 > I'm not implying there's anything wrong w/ restricting the bug; just
3 > that pointing users here to it won't get them very far. ;)
4
5 *I* didn't point anyone to that bug, as I knew it was locked and
6 wouldn't provide our users with much of anything in the way of
7 information regarding the release.
8
9 > > Currently, I keep track of the release via a spreadsheet > but I've
10 > been working towards getting
11 > > a project tracking software package setup and configured to replace this
12 > > functionality.
13 >
14 > Sounds cool, good luck. Homebrew one, or something else? :)
15
16 I'm using dotproject currently. I am hoping that we can eventually move
17 it to another machine, but for the time being I just have to take the
18 time to fill in all of the tasks. It really sucks when doing this since
19 every single task has to be duplicated for every architecture.
22 Chris Gianelloni
23 Release Engineering Strategic Lead
24 Alpha/AMD64/x86 Architecture Teams
25 Games Developer/Council Member/Foundation Trustee
26 Gentoo Foundation