From: Henrik Brix Andersen <brix@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Looking for tester of sys-apps/pcmciautils on AMD64
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 07:41:32
1 On Sun, Mar 26, 2006 at 07:54:07PM +0200, Henrik Brix Andersen wrote:
2 > Please contact me if you're able to help. I'm currently only waiting
3 > for sys-apps/pcmciautils to marked stable on amd64 before publishing
4 > an official guide for upgrading from pcmcia-cs to pcmciautils.
5
6 A huge thank you to morfic for digging out one of his old PCMCIA cards
7 and testing pcmciautils on AMD64. It now has the same KEYWORDS as the
8 deprecated pcmcia-cs, so you can expect to see a migration howto
9 soonish.
10
11 Regards,
12 Brix
13 --
14 Henrik Brix Andersen <brix@g.o>
15 Gentoo Metadistribution | Mobile computing herd