From: Fabio Erculiani <lxnay@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] The KDE overlay moves forward
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 09:21:52
1 On 3/17/08, Wulf C. Krueger <philantrop@g.o> wrote:
2 > - USE dependencies, including some special operators
3 > - ranged dependencies
4 > - :* and := slot dependencies
5 > - PDEPEND "suggested:" label
6
7 Nice, is there any example in the kde overlay?
8 I'm interested in implementing the points above but I couldn't find
9 any relevant example to make sure I understood all properly.
10
11 Example:
12 x11-libs/qt:*
13
14 In that case, what Paludis will pull? x11-libs/qt:3 or x11-libs/qt:4 ?
15 Is my understanding right?
16 Also, could you make an example for the ":= slot dependency" syntax?
19 > --
20 > Best regards, Wulf
21 > (Gentoo KDE Project lead)
25 Thanks in advance
29 Fabio Erculiani
30 Information and Communication Technologies Consultant
31 Sabayon Linux Chief Architect
32 http://www.sabayonlinux.org
33 --
34 gentoo-dev@l.g.o mailing list