From: Roy Marples <uberlord@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Stepping aside...
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 20:55:56
1 On Friday 23 December 2005 20:17, Paul de Vrieze wrote:
2 > On Friday 23 December 2005 16:44, Sven Vermeulen wrote:
3 > > It is with deep regret that I want to inform you about my decision to
4 > > step down from the position of Gentoo Documentation lead.
5 >
6 > May I with this email thank you for the marvelous job you inspired the docs
7 > team to during your leadership. And of course the hope to see more
8 > contributions from you.
9
10 I'd like to echo that - the documentation available at the time was one of my
11 attractions to Gentoo as it was good :)
12
13 Glad to see you aren't leaving us though!
14
15 Roy
16 --
17 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list