From: Clay Mitchell <claymitchell@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: RE: [gentoo-dev] Rc-update?
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2001 14:33:04
1 So... Anything I can do right now about it?
2
3 -----Original Message-----
4 From: gentoo-dev-admin@××××××××××.org
5 [mailto:gentoo-dev-admin@××××××××××.org] On Behalf Of Daniel Robbins
6 Sent: Monday, September 03, 2001 4:28 PM
7 To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
8 Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Rc-update?
11 On Mon, Sep 03, 2001 at 03:17:37PM -0400, Clay Mitchell wrote:
12 > Saw something in the desktop guide about an rc-update file, but I
13 > can't seem to find it. I assume this was a way to add various apps to
14 > the startup process.
15 >
16 > Whats the best way to do this now? By hand?
17
18 The latest rev of the initscripts now has rc-update, and it will
19 reappear in the next rev of the build image. Also, I will have upgrade
20 instructions as soon as we resolve some upgrade issues.
21
22 Best Regards,
25 Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
26 Chief Architect/President http://www.gentoo.org