From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
To: Taylor Christopher P <ct@××××××××××.edu>
Cc: Pieter Van den Abeele <pvdabeel@g.o>, gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Portage Ported to OS X
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 22:09:01
1 On Tue, Jun 03, 2003 at 05:42:34PM -0400, Taylor Christopher P wrote:
2 > when you say "open bug" whatcha mean? oh, and i need people to help me
3 > figure out somethings with the source... i remember vlad from my early
4 > gentoo-ppc days. i'll need to email them both...
5 >
6 > thanks!
7
8 Probably best if I get Portage working initially under OS X. I've started
9 the port today and I'm not expecting that much difficulty -- should have it
10 mostly done some time today. We can officially support OS X and make this
11 into an official Gentoo project hosted on www.gentoo.org. :)
12
13 Best Regards,
16 Daniel Robbins