From: Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] more help needed with gcc-4.8 stabilization, chromium starts heavily using C++11
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2014 17:30:09
1 El sáb, 18-10-2014 a las 18:00 +0100, Diego Elio Pettenò escribió:
2 > All the stack is at https://github.com/gentoo/tboxanalysis
5 > The opening of the bug report is done by a piece of meatware called
6 > "me". The UI displays a link that I can click to pre-fill the bug
7 > report. The rest of the information is filled in manually and
8 > submitted.
9 > Also remember that the linked logs might be too big for Bugzilla to
10 > attach uncompressed... and some of them even compressed.
13 > I take it that at least one person (you) will object at me keeping the
14 > process as is, so for the moment I won't be wasting my time on this.
15 > Call me back if you find a way to fix that without requiring more of
16 > my time.
17 >
18 > Diego Elio Pettenò — Flameeyes
19 > flameeyes@×××××××××.eu — http://blog.flameeyes.eu/
22 No, I don't object at all :), I never closed a bug because of this, but
23 was only trying to reach a way we could make all people happy (I don't
24 mind at all having attachments in amazon as long as they are available
25 or attachments)
26
27 Of course, if no dev has any problems (like me) with having them either
28 on amazon or attached, no action is required... but per your comments
29 looks like there were people having problems with that approach, then, I
30 thought if maybe some tweaks (or simply use an additional script for the
31 only purpose or attaching the files) could finally fix this arguments
32 for the future ;)