From: Lars Weiler <pylon@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] SpanKY's Nominations for the Gentoo Council 2007
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 21:35:43
1 * Ned Ludd <solar@g.o> [06/07/31 16:48 -0400]:
2 > Pylon (maybe.. not around enough however)
3
4 I don't know the basis for your statement, but I'm quite
5 good around.
6
7 Is it that you don't see that many emails from me here at
8 this list? Or is it that you don't see me hanging out in
9 #gentoo-dev all the day?
10
11 Keep in mind, that Gentoo is a quite large project. Usually
12 I hide in the PowerPC department or in it's subsidiary for
13 release engineering (the coffee over there is better!). CVS
14 and SVN are both working, so that I don't have to go out for
15 lunch with the infra-team. But in the evenings I join the
16 German community and keep an ear on their demands.
17
18 But I'm also open letting some youngsters in Gentoo join the
19 council. There are currently some good names on the
20 nominations-list. In the end it's the decision of the
21 developers who they want to see as council.
22
23 Regards, Lars
26 Lars Weiler <pylon@g.o> +49-171-1963258
27 Gentoo Linux PowerPC : Strategical Lead and Release Engineer
28 Gentoo Infrastructure : CVS Administrator
29 Gentoo Foundation : Trustee