From: Georgi Georgiev <chutz@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] /lib/rcscripts or /$(get_libdir)/rcscripts?
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 00:53:54
1 I just realized that there not only doesn't seem to be any consensus
2 about what the location of /lib/rcscripts should be (as witnessed by
3 the location where the following packages install
4
5 lib64/rcscripts sys-apps/baselayout-1.13.0_alpha12
6 lib64/rcscripts sys-apps/gawk-3.1.5-r3
7 lib64/rcscripts sys-fs/mdadm-2.6.1
8 lib/rcscripts sys-fs/device-mapper-1.02.12
9 lib/rcscripts sys-fs/lvm2-2.02.17
10 lib/rcscripts sys-fs/udev-107
11
12 ) but even baselayout itself is not consistent in its decision (bug #172370).
13
14 Since this problem encompasses multiple packages (I only stumbled upon
15 the six above, but there well may be others), I thought I'd bring it
16 to your attention here.
17
18
20 This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.
21
22
23 --
24 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list