From: Steve Long <slong@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Seeking questions for a user survey
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 10:50:17
1 Ryan Hill wrote:
2 > I agree, though year of birth might be interesting. Income and children
3 > are a bit too private.
4 >
5 ++ in general although I do think parenthood (if responsible) is as relevant
6 as age. A 28 year old with a 5 year old kid has a lot to show a 35 year old
7 doctoral student with no kids, even if it's not all technical. # of kids
8 isn't relevant.
9
10 Maybe it's not something you want to ask the users, but it would be more
11 interesting wrt devs, as would statistics on standard Equal Ops monitoring
12 (a legal requirement on employers in the UK, even if the person declines to
13 answer, which is ofc their right.)
17 gentoo-dev@l.g.o mailing list