From: Maciek Borowka <Maciej.BOROWKA@××××××××××××××××.fr>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Portage Ebuild Categories: a suggestion
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2002 09:14:19
1 Hmm...
2
3 I like it.
4
5 If we do that; we could put a nice script to list all the packages from one
6 category,
7 so perhaps something like :
8
9 DESCRIPTION="A graphical file comparator and merge tool simular to xdiff."
10 EMERGE_CATEGORY="dev-util"
11 EMERGE_CATEGORY="x11-misc"
12 SRC_URI="http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/xxdiff/${P}.src.tar.gz"
15 would be better (simple grep would then do what we want)...
16
17 /Maciek