From: Steve Long <slong@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 10:52:17
1 Bryan Østergaard wrote:
2 > Gentoo has an etiquette policy as well at
3 > http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/devrel/handbook/handbook.xml?part=3&chap=2
4 > for interested people.
5 >
6 > One thing worth noting is that we've just decided that the policy needs
7 > to be updated so hopefully we'll see a new/expanded policy in a few
8 > weeks.
9 >
10 It'd be nice if this bit had been followed:
11 "One should try to not be rude, abusive or impolite under any circumstances.
12 Sometimes, just one sarcastic comment can change the tone to the reader. If
13 you think you might give somebody a bad as a result of your comment, and if
14 you really need to say it, make sure people understand that you are not
15 trying to be offensive."
16 Thanks for the link, and thanks to _all_ of you for the work you do. Gentoo
17 loves you ;)
21 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list