From: Michael Palimaka <kensington@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: official games repository
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 15:02:51
1 On 21/10/2013 09:43, Tom Wijsman wrote:
2 >> An alternative would probably be gerrit which vapier seems to be a fan
3 >> of. But we don't even have an ebuild.
4 >
5 > Since I have just noticed this is Java, CC-ed us on the bug and this is
6 > on my list; but given its size, I can't make any promises as to when we
7 > will have the whole ebuild set made. I hope for it to be maintainable...
8
9 Gerrit is a nice idea, but infra has previously expressed that they are
10 not interested in touching java stuff.