From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] RFC: final version of git-r3 (+ compat for git-2)
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2013 10:46:06
1 Hello, all.
2
3 Here's the final version of git-r3.eclass. Features were detailed
4 in the previous thread [1] already. I've applied a few more polishes
5 and added more helpful quirks to make migration less painful.
6
7 I'm attaching git-r3.eclass and a patch to git-2.eclass that adds
8 ability to use git-r3 internally via make.conf switch. This is intended
9 to allow heavy testing most of the new eclass without need to actually
10 convert ebuilds first.
11
12 Please do the final review the eclasses. Unless someone finds large
13 issues with them, I'm going to commit them in a few days.
14
15 [1]:http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.gentoo.devel/87922
18 Best regards,
19 Michał Górny