From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o, gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Concerns about the new install guide
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 08:21:01
1 On Wed, Mar 03, 2004 at 01:44:24PM -0700, Chris Gianelloni wrote:
2 > I'm not very up on my XML. Could someone tell me what I would really
3 > need to do to take ownership of this guide? It looks like there would
4 > not be much needed to update the guide, so all I really need is a little
5 > initial hand-holding to get me going, then I'll be fine.
6
7 You don't have to know XML; develop the quickstart guide in any format you
8 like (as long as it is a "known" and open format); we can transform it into
9 GuideXML for you.
10
11 I'm personally thinking of decreasing the information in the quickinstall
12 guide even more, but that's a low priority on my TODO list.
13
14 Wkr,
15 Sven Vermeulen
18 ^__^ And Larry saw that it was Good.