From: Dirkjan Ochtman <djc@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, Arfrever Frehtes Taifersar Arahesis <arfrever.fta@×××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] net-zope maintenance
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 07:24:10
1 On Sun, Aug 14, 2011 at 00:50, Arfrever Frehtes Taifersar Arahesis
2 <arfrever.fta@×××××.com> wrote:
3 > I suggest to wait until Zope team decides which overlay will be used to host updated, improved
4 > and actively maintained ebuilds. The comment in package.mask should describe transition from
5 > gentoo-x86 to overlay.
6
7 Which Zope team is that? Would that be you? Having an overlay with
8 updated packages certainly sounds good, but it would be nice to have
9 some indication of what we're waiting for, or how long we're waiting.
10
11 Cheers,
12
13 Dirkjan