From: Duncan Coutts <dcoutts@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] packages.gentoo.org lives!
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 11:51:00
1 On Tue, 2007-11-13 at 18:58 -0800, Robin H. Johnson wrote:
2 > After a LOT of development, Gentoo Infra is pleased to announce the
3 > return of the new packages.gentoo.org site. The new site is a complete
4 > rewrite.
5
6 Yay! It's soo useful for getting an overview and planning what work we
7 need to do next in our team. It's really great to have it back.
8
9 > Thanks to everybody that worked on this:
10 > - jokey, starting this version
11 > - cla, the visual template for this version
12 > - robbat2, way too much coding and infra wrangling
13
14 Thanks folks.
17 Duncan Coutts : Gentoo Developer (Haskell team)
18 --
19 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list