From: Forrest Voight <voights@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Player, Stage, Gazebo eBuilds
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 21:28:08
1 If you want to you can test it. I still have some dependency issues
2 with player/stage. This is a standalone program.
3
4 You can test it by running:
5 wxgazebo /usr/share/gazebo/worlds/example.world
6
7 Look at that directory and try out the other worlds if you want to.
8
9 Thanks,
10 Forrest
11