From: oom <oom@××××××.nz>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Portage through SSH
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2003 05:47:57
1 Pardon me if i'm missing the point.. but would something like:
2 [1]dsh -a emerge -ku sendmail
3
4 be usefull in this type of situation?
5
6 Assuming of course you had a server with the binarys (i486 or whatever
7 is most suitable) avaialble by ftp or something
8
9 You could prolly do this over ssh forwarding, or stunnel too so all
10 transactions were secure.
11
12 [1] dsh (1) - Distributed shell, or dancer's shell
13