From: Pavlos Ratis <dastergon@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] net-proxy herd is empty
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2013 19:00:34
1 On Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 6:16 PM, Tom Wijsman <TomWij@g.o> wrote:
2 > On Sun, 03 Mar 2013 17:00:57 +0100
3 > Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o> wrote:
4 >
5 >> As wschlich no longer has enough time for that packages, this herd is
6 >> now empty. If you want to help, please join the herd. If nobody
7 >> joins, I will proceed with dropping it and moving its packages
8 >> maintainer-needed letting everybody want the packages they prefer.
9 >>
10 >> Thanks
11 >
12 > Not joining until others join because I don't want to be the sole
13 > herd member, but I do want to help out with occasional bumps and such
14 > if there clearly is a case of lack of manpower.
15 >
16 > I'm also interested in stepping up as a maintainer for
17 > net-proxy/privoxy.
20 > With kind regards,
21 >
22 > Tom Wijsman (TomWij)
23 > Gentoo Developer
24 >
25 > E-mail address : TomWij@g.o
26 > GPG Public Key : 6D34E57D
27 > GPG Fingerprint : C165 AF18 AB4C 400B C3D2 ABF0 95B2 1FCD 6D34 E57D
28
29 I am interested in joining the herd. Now we can be 2 members. :)