From: Ioannis Aslanidis <aslanidis@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo/Cygwin?
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 23:42:18
1 I think it is supposed to be a cywgin version with portage... isn't it?
4 On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 23:30:40 +0000, Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o> wrote:
5 > Does anyone have any information on what Gentoo/Cygwin is? Who is in
6 > charge of this, and is it really at the stage where we should be
7 > recruiting people to work on it? I'm *extremely* wary of the idea of
8 > this kind of thing being committed without prior discussion -- there's
9 > far more difference between anything we currently have and Cygwin than
10 > there is between osx or bsd and linux-gnu, and we know how much work
11 > those two are already...
12 >
13 > --
14 > Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Vim, Fluxbox, shell tools)
15 > Mail : ciaranm at gentoo.org
16 > Web : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm
23 Ioannis Aslanidis
24 <deathwing00[at]forums.gentoo.org> 0xC2539DA3
25 <aioannis[at]tinet.org> 0xF202D067
26 <dwcommander[at]users.sourceforge.net>
27
28 Hellenic Gentoo GNU/Linux project manager (http://hellenicgentoo.sf.net)
29 FIRECOPS++ project manager (http://firecops.sf.net)
30 Gentoo Forums Global Moderator (http://forums.gentoo.org)
31
32 Computer Engineering student at Universitat Rovira i Virgili
33 --
34 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list