From: Donnie Berkholz <spyderous@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Portage: missing pieces
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 08:58:11
1 Molle Bestefich wrote:
2 > Ok, so status is that I have xorg-x11-7.0, I don't have 6.9,
3 > no packages actually wants xorg-x11-6.9, but whenever I use
4 > "emerge -D world", Portage sees it as a blocker anyway.
5 >
6 > Is there a piece missing in this puzzle, in particular the one that
7 > will tell me why on earth Portage thinks version 6.9 is a blocker?
8 >
9 > Or is the piece in place but I'm not looking hard enough?
10
11 I already replied to your post on -user. In the future, please don't
12 post the same thing to multiple lists.
13
14 Thanks,
15 Donnie