From: Christian Heim <phreak@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] New developer: Vic Fryzel (shellsage)
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 11:48:58
1 It's my pleasure to introduce to you Vic Fryzel (also known as shellsage),
2 our latest addition joining the Gentoo Security force.
3
4 Vic is joining from Rochester (that's in New York, USA). He's a senior
5 engineer for Paychex, Inc and his main work-related project right now is the
6 development of a wiki-based content management system.
7
8 He states to me proficient in most languages/paradigms/operating systems,
9 including low level interfaces. He also knows how to do security auditing
10 (which he used to do for a living). More over, he knows how to manage team
11 projects.
12
13 When Vic isn't sitting in front of his computer (either at work or at home) he
14 tries to spend some time with his girlfriend Janelle, their dog Lacey and
15 their cat Apollo. And if he's got any spare time left (after spending some
16 time with the above), he builds model rockets, robots, and open source
17 software. And please be aware, he's assistant instructor and student of
18 Shaolin Wu Su Kung Fu.
19
20 Please welcome Vic as a new fellow developer among us !
23 Christian Heim <phreak at gentoo.org>
24 GPG key ID: 9A9F68E6
25 Fingerprint: AEC4 87B8 32B8 4922 B3A9 DF79 CAE3 556F 9A9F 68E6
26 --
27 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list