From: Marko Mikulicic <marko@××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] doinst recursive?
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2002 08:45:28
1 Paul de Vrieze wrote:
2 > On Tuesday 04 June 2002 14:42, Marko Mikulicic wrote:
3 >
4 >>Dan Naumov wrote:
5 >>
6 >>>There is no real difference between an updated 1.1a system and a 1.2
7 >>>system. Also, this problem with acroread is a known bug. Do a search for
8 >>>it on Gentoo Bugzilla.
9 >>
10 >>Thank you. I cannot find the bug report.
11 >>However I wish to know one thing:
12 >> "doins" will install its arguments. can it do it recursively, with
13 >>some switch. Where can I find the sources of the "doins" function ?
14 >>
15 >>thanks,
18 > /usr/lib/portage/bin/doins
19 >
20 > Paul
21 >
22 > ps the bug is allready resolved
25 thanks.
26
27 I tried emerge rsync. Shall I use emerge cvs to get
28 the bugfix?
29
30 I'm curious to see how it is fixed, but I don't want to load unstable code.
31
32 Sorry for the stupid questions. I want to start as quick as possible
33 to write ebuild scripts for many little programs out there.
34
35 Thanks for the patience.
36
37 Marko