From: Ioannis Aslanidis <aslanidis@×××××.com>
To: Michele Noberasco <s4t4n@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Say hello to x11-plugins/wmi8k
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 11:31:13
1 The fact is that now I'm pretty busy implementing Symphony in C++ so I
2 had to put it apart for a lil bit. I hope in three weeks, when I hope
3 to have finished the basic implementation to have more time.
4
5 Even though that, mantaining a single ebuild does not require that much time :-)
6
7 I'll try to give a shot to these ebuilds... is there an open bug for it?
8