From: Douglas Freed <dwfreed@×××.edu>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Non-reproducible "useless" epunt_cxx QA warning? Misguided bugs?
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2013 18:17:58
1 On Mar 9, 2013 12:28 PM, "Samuli Suominen" <ssuominen@g.o> wrote:
2 >
3 > I have to run off for few hours, like now, but this one user is filing
4 dozens of these epunt_cxx bugs and nobody seem to be able to reproduce them:
5 >
6 > http://tinyurl.com/bjwxzad
7 >
8 > Could someone verify they are actually legimate before they get assigned
9 to maintainers?
10 > I think I've already misguidedly removed one of these checks from expat's
11 ebuild.
12
13 I've seen these myself in /var/log/portage/elog/summary.log, but they don't
14 show up as part of Portage's output during a run (as of latest 2.2). I
15 didn't think much of them, or I probably would have filled a dozen or so
16 bugs myself (or dug into the root cause, as mgorny has done, and filed one
17 bug against the right thing).
18
19 -Doug
20 dwfreed